Friday, January 11, 2013

Ibotta App

For all my "frugalistas" there's a new app available in the Android and Apple market called Ibotta.

This app actually allows you to earn money back from your purchases paid via your paypal account or you can donate your earnings to a school.  Now my understanding is today is the last day to earn the $5 paypal payment that iBotta is giving for signing up and after your first purchase.  You do have to submit a picture of you receipt from you qualified purchase.  I have not shopped with it yet but I have set it up and loaded my coupon choices.  The app makes it easy for you to understand exactly how to earn; however I don't think I'll be earning the $5 paypal payment because I went straight to the app store and downloaded the app rather than from the invite (might have to contact them about that).  So $5 or not I still feel its a great app to have!
Until next post; Maximize LIFE to the fullest

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment