Tuesday, December 11, 2012

And So the Countdown begins..

Countdown to the 1 year of martial bliss is on; as if I haven't been excited since this month began.  Well I'll save that for tomorrow; today's post is dedicated to my handsome little model (my grandson) that needs a contract of some kind.  He is a ham in so many ways.  Without further ado, my munchkin...Kayden modeling a Kaydens Koutures custom bow tie and suspender set in Christmas Penguins fabric "so cute". Set and photography all done by me.


At only 2 years of age; he thinks he's "BATMAN" Everything all day is Batman, batman, BATMAN! Thanks to my husband the other Batman fanatic.  These pajamas are courtesy of WalMart.


And when he can't have The Dark Knight; hell take Mr. Squarepants as seen here modeling my custom crochet Spongebob hat.

 Well until tomorrow, Peace and Blessings.

Signed,
Mr. Personalities GG

No comments:

Post a Comment