Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to My INTENTION was!
I'm sure you can relate.  We all have INTENTIONS to do one thing or another.  Some get done, some don't; "story of my life".  Well for whatever the reason I'm going to share some of those with you and hope that you can relate.

I consider myself a "Jackstress" of all trades and I've actually mastered a few.  So be prepared for a hodge podge of things to come.

Here's a little about me.  I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, cousin, friend, BFF and a child of the King!  I love life and HAPPY people.  I have an abundance of interest.  I can do many things and if I can't, best believe I'll learn it.

I'll share with you my love for art, cooking, crafting and creating, fashion, hair, make-up artistry, travel, shopping hauls, saving money (couponing and bargain shopping), making money, helpful tips, occasional rants and raves, and my love for photography.

So sit back and enjoy this wild and at times bumpy ride.

Thanks for visiting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment