Thursday, December 20, 2012

Holiday Blues

Yuup, that's right I admitted it. During this falalalalalala season I have the BLUES. But I have no plans of ranting and raving about it; only praises will be rolling from my lips.  That's it I'm praising my way through>>>

On another note the color BLUE is not so bad.  I was over on +Raining Hot Coupons and I discovered this awesome deal that I'm sure everyone can find useful.


 You should be able to click on the picture above to take you to the site if not try this link Free $25

I have not tried this yet but from what I understand from Raining Hot Coupons this definitely works, so I thought I'd pass it on.

I also discovered this amazing app that I knew nothing about; that lets you give your friends FREE gift cards.



You can click the picture to go to the home page.  This app is also available for android and iphone.  I downloaded it on my phone and gave a gift and was given 3 gifts $21.00 in total 
H&M $6
Fab.com $10
Office Depot $5
This app has a wallet that will store your cards for you and a news feed that keeps up with the gifts you send and shows you the gifts you received.  AWESOME

Well I feel better saving money and FREE works for me;) Until next time May God keep you in PERFECT PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment