Friday, December 7, 2012

Yesterdays "Intention"

And so the intentions begin...
Yesterday I had every intention of posting a blog; but for whatever the reason "Blogger" did not agree.  I made attempts but the template never loaded..go figure.  Anywho--

One of this months intentions were to do 12 days of love letters to my husband as we reach our 1st anniversary (Dec 12h) yah! Hasn't happened, so I guess on the 12th I'll just do one long love letter.

I don't think I've accomplished anything that was on my to do list today, but I have done a craft or two.

Here's a looksy...
Had a request for this Delta Zeta Ornament..figured I'd share here. And here's something for my Alabama "Roll Tiders"
And I may as well share this darling little set that hopefully tomorrow it will reach its new owner... "Santa Baby"
I am thinking about whipping up another one and including leg warmers with it.  I'll be sure to post it.

Well I think this is it for today..thanks for stopping by and God Bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment